The doctor said they would not do anything about the "skin tag" by her ear. She said they were usually genetic (neither George nor I had heard of one in our families, but Mom told me my Aunt had one removed about 10 years ago - I don't even remember her having one!) and that they don't grow, so it won't be as noiceable when she's older. George is freaking out about kids at school being mean and her not getting asked to prom...I told him he's WAAAAAAAAAAAY ahead of himself, lol. I think it's kind of cute, to tell the truth.

And the "girls" are feeling MUCH better. Just dealing with some engorgement issues. Nothing 20 minutes with the pump can't solve. Lexi is latching on great and the last two nights (*knock on wood*) she has gotten fed at midnight and only woke up once for a feeding before 7am. I had to wake her yesterday so that we could make it to the well-visit on time.






2 comments:
I'm so glad Miss Lexi is a happy, healthy baby. :) She's so adorable...
Hurray!!!!! Sounds like she's doing fabulously! And, don't worry about the skin tag. My brother has one in about the same place on his right ear. I think I noticed it when he was a lot younger, but I'm totally oblivious to it now, and he was the most popular kid in his class. And had PLENTY of dates to school banquets. ;-)
Post a Comment