I'm so hoping that was the last appointment! I like my doctor and all, but I want Lexi OUT.
I'm a "loose 2" centimeters dilated (George took that to mean "almost 3," lol) and 80% effaced. Lexi is measuring right on and my BP is normal. I haven't gained any weight in my last 3 appointments (somehow my home scale has me having gained a bit since January 22, but we'll go with the doctor for once!).
I have a little bit of pink/red when I wipe after using the bathroom right now, but I'm completely contributing that to the exam and not to any more progress. My urine has been orange for about a week, no matter how much water I drink, so they are doing a urinalysis to be safe. Funny, a girlfriend of mine who's about a month behind me in her pregnancy has the same thing happening to her. I don't think they will call unless something turns up. No news is good news...
It was 70 degrees out again today, and I totally meant to take another walk...unfortunately, I didn't sleep well last night. I woke up nearly every hour and couldn't fall back asleep after I got up around 5:30am. When I finally laid down at 2:30 for a nap, I didn't wake up until around 5:30. My precious little boy was playing very quietly with his books and cars upstairs in his room and was so happy to see me when I opened his door!
That's all - just a little progress. Doctor seemed really happy with it, though. I'm having light contractions as I'm writing, but I don't think it will amount to anything, like all the nights I've had contractions prior to this one. I guess the full moon/eclipse didn't work for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment