baby

baby development

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Big Brother Brady

Everyone keeps asking how Brady is doing and if he's asking any questions, but Brady doesn't really talk enough to ask questions, LOL! He does a lot of pointing and says "baby" a lot. He's been testing a lot of limits, but I think he's just adjusting to not having our attention on him 100% of the time now. I've had to focus a lot of time on breastfeeding, so I think my one-on-one time with Brady is going to be either bath/bedtime or when Lexi naps while he's awake.

I was able to shoot this video one of Lexi's first two days home. I do think Brady will be a good big brother after he has time to get used to Lexi!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a precious video! Brady is going to be such a good big brother!