baby

baby development

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Post-partum Nesting?

I didn't think it was possible to "nest" after you had the baby.

I don't know if I'm bored (HOW can I be "bored" with a toddler and a newborn??), cooped up, or what, but I totally reorganized George and I's closet and Lexi's closet about an hour ago. Brady's is next, I just can't get in there because he's taking a nap.

I've also got a load of laundry going and chicken defrosting for dinner. Who do I think I am, Martha Stewart? Eww.


I think I'm losing my mind. I'm glad school starts again in 5 weeks - I need something to focus on that makes me feel like an adult. And thank goodness, George's detail at the tax center should be over by then. He can go back to being a mechanic, getting home at a normal time, and hopefully start feeling like more of a human. I'm trying to be supportive, but hearing how tired someone else is really gets old when you're tired yourself.

No comments: