Precious photo..for lexi quiteness is a big sigh and resting moment, for brady that usually means they are getting into something they shouldnt..but in this case it is a sweet moment with his sister..
you have a gorgeous life court with terrific kids!
I am a mother, a military wife, a student, an accountant, a secretary, a chef, a doctor, and a maid. My husband is a Sergeant in the US Army, stationed at Fort Campbell, KY. We are originally from Northern VA and love going back to visit. Our children, Bubba and Sissy, are growing up so fast!
3 comments:
Adorable.
Precious photo..for lexi quiteness is a big sigh and resting moment, for brady that usually means they are getting into something they shouldnt..but in this case it is a sweet moment with his sister..
you have a gorgeous life court with terrific kids!
I love this picture...and I can't wait to meet Lexi!!!! Love you wifey!
Post a Comment