Obviously, we are not adjusting to the time difference well. It's 2:15am! We all went to bed too early (Brady at 6:30, George and I around 7:30) and were all awake at 12:30 or 1. Brady ate half a container of applesauce and drank half a sippy of milk, so at least he's getting something. Even when he's "sleeping" in the pack-n-play, he's coughing and waking up every hour.
Funny tiny story - George said I "looked drunk" and I was "giggly" from being so delirious earlier while we were getting dinner. I bet that was a sight to see on a pregnant mommy with a toddler on her hip!
We're watching Cars for the 908383857992875 time since we left our apartment in Kapolei. I guess we'll try a second bedtime as soon as it's over.
Oh, and of the 4 houses we were able to get to today, George and I really liked one! We still have a number to look at, but it was funny he is so in love with this one - it's the first one I looked up and printed off three weeks ago!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment