baby

baby development

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Overwhelmed...

...and that's an understatment. Our living room looks like a bomb went off in it.

We had to have all of the stuff we wanted to take with us packed tonight so that we can let the movers pack everything else tomorrow morning. They'll be here at 8am. Five pieces of luggage, one pack-n-play (checked), Brady's car seat, and 5 carry-ons.

Our first home as a family will be packed up tomorrow and we won't see it again. As much as I haven't liked living so far from home, I'm really going to miss our home, you know?

Poor Brady is so confused. We took out the first piece of luggage Sunday night to pack his winter things and he CRIED. I think he thought we might be leaving him. He cried when we dropped off my parents at the airport with their luggage, so I think he "gets" what it means when the suitcases are out. I'm taking him to Jessica's early tomorrow so that he can play with Caleb and not know what's going on.

No comments: