baby

baby development

Monday, April 13, 2009

Lexi's 2-Month Appointment

I have a little piggy on my hands!

Weight: 12 pounds, 11 ounces
Height: 23.25 inches
Head Circ: 41cm

All 90th percentile, so she's perfectly proportioned! Poor baby got 3 shots and the oral rotavirus vaccine. They gave us some infant tylenol, so I gave her a dose before we left the office. She's fussing, but I know she's tired since she hasn't slept since we all woke up at 7:30am.

The doctor gave me the results from Lexi's renal ultrasound - apparently there was a little bit of fluid (urine) in her left kidney. I didn't ask, but the skin tag is on the left side too, I wonder if there is a correlation? Anyway, she said that we could have her ultrasounded again, but she thinks that it would end up with a referral to urology, so she's putting in for us to be seen at the specialty clinic. I'm fine with that - I'm not a fan of this doctor (who, by the way, introduced herself AGAIN - like I haven't seen her for ALL of our visits). I would rather have a specialist confirm if there is a problem or nothing to worry about, not this ditz. Because Lexi is an infant, we have to have urology appointments at Vanderbilt University, so it looks like George, Brady, Lexi, and I will be taking a trip to Nashville once the appointment is made. I asked George to take the day off for that - it's crazy enough dealing with both kids for a 45 minute well baby visit, I can't imagine going to a specialist and driving an hour each way with both of them!

We go back in 2 months, so hopefully we'll have an appointment before then. We also go to the ENT this Wednesday to see what they have to say about the skin tag.

Here's my big girl in her Easter outfit from Grammy:

Photobucket

And a picture of my babies from April Fools Day - Brady was being SUCH a good big brother that day!

Photobucket

No comments: