I lost my plug January 16! According to what I've read on pregnancy websites, labor can come anywhere from 24 hours to 4 weeks from now (LOL), so it doesn't really forecast how long it will be until I have Lexi, but it does mean I'm one step closer!!
Whitney also noticed on January 19 that I had dropped. After taking a new belly picture and comparing it with ones before, I have indeed dropped! One step closer...
I had an OB appointment on January 22 - I had my Group B Strep test done and I'm scheduled to be seen next Thursday to start being checked every week for progress. Because I'm a VBAC candidate, they want to make sure I'm actually making progress each week. The doctor did confirm that I've dropped, so I should have some progress next week when he checks what's going on!
George and I packed my hospital bag tonight, too. I'm ready to walk out the door at any moment, if I have to! I need to install the car seat this weekend, finish packing Lexi's bag, put the Boppy pillow with it, and pick up a case of size 1 diapers when we go to Sam's. After that, we truly will be 100% ready for Lexi to be here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment