
As always, Brady is an exceptional big brother - he doesn't let her out of his site while she is awake!

My pretty girl after her bath last night and showing her gummy grin this afternoon:


Lexi's hearing test is tomorrow morning. I'm hoping it goes completely smoothly so that we can rule out BOR and just focus on her kidneys. The urology appointment at Vanderbilt for her is scheduled for June 2 in the afternoon.
I'm not staying on top of my own fitness the way I am with Lexi. I did great with my running for about 2 weeks. Our weather got really nasty - rain every day for almost 2 weeks straight. It's finally starting to dry up, so the kids and I will go for a walk this afternoon. I'm going to try to use the double jogger and see how Lexi does with her head stability.
Mom and Dad have offered to help us find a minivan to replace George's car. His Grand Prix is still running, but we know it's only a matter of time. We are so appreciative of their desire to help us and we cannot wait to have a larger vehicle to make visiting much more comfortable.
We are almost all set for our family vacation in June! Mom and Dad are being generous (AGAIN!!) and allowing us to use their time share. We are just waiting for the leave form to be approved and then we'll be off to sunny Florida for a week with George's parents. I'm glad they are going to be able to come with us - it will give George and I the opportunity to see Brady's reaction to some of the Disney things he loves and still go out alone at night.
Whitney came to visit again last weekend. She earned a free night/stay at a Marriott and offered to let George and I use it for an adult night. We went to dinner at Buca di Beppo's and stayed at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel and went out on Broadway to Cadillac Ranch and a bad karaoke bar down the street.

It started raining pretty hard while we were at the karaoke bar and we were only a block or two from the hotel, so we decided to call it a night and just walk back. We got SOAKED!

We stopped at Costco on the way home and bought my bike - so now all I need is new running shoes and I am set for training and cross-training!






No comments:
Post a Comment