I'm shocked that our cross-country move is just 2 weeks away. Even though most things are set up and ready to take place, I feel like there is a lot left to do. George and I take my car to the shipping port in the morning, leaving us with one car for the last 2 weeks. Hopefully it will pay off and it will arrive in St. Louis sooner than expected! Our movers are scheduled to pack everything in boxes and on a truck in one day - November 6. From that night on, we'll be staying in the Schofield Inn on base until November 15 when we fly from Honolulu to Nashville.
Once we're there, we have a whole separate list of things to do:
1. Pick up our rental car and find base.
2. Get on the housing list if we aren't going to buy/rent in Clarksville, TN.
3. Apply for the extra moving money we are entitled to.
On top of all of this, we're trying to visit both my family in Ohio before Thanksgiving AND George's family in Tennessee for Thanksgiving. I'm worried that we're packing too much stuff in, but then I realize, until we have a place to live, we aren't going to have anything to do in KY/TN.
Wish us luck! I'm nervous about traveling so much and having so much stress while being pregnant, but what can we do? I'm just trying to stay organized and calm (as much as possible, anyway!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment